Hydroxycitric Acid 101 No ratings yet.

You may have heard of this ingredient, as its increasingly popular in the weight loss community. Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) is a derivative of citric acid, and it comes from tropical plants such as Garcinia Cambogia and Hibiscus subdariffa. This acid is catching the attention of the weight loss community because of its ability to help you cut down on extra body fat. According to recent studies, this acid can help you burn body fat and slim down quickly. In fact, it even targets belly fat and encourages the body to melt it away quickly.

After a 12-week study, Hydroxycitric Acid actually reduced total fat areas on the patients taking it versus the placebo group. And, a double blind, placebo controlled study is one of the best ways to find out if something actually works or not. So far, that’s promising news about this amazing acid. Then, another study on obesity showed that HCA actually helped reduce fat in the people’s blood. The same study reported that it induced weight loss in subjects taking it, and even helped suppress their appetite so they felt fuller before meals. And, they lost weight quickly on it.

Can Hydroxycitric Acid Help You Lose Weight?

Right now, more studies need to be done to prove that this extract works for everyone. But, the major studies coming out about this extract show that the results are living up to the hype. Sometimes, it can feel like nothing you do helps you lose weight. And, this may be a good, natural option for someone looking to finally beat the battle of the bulge. The studies that cover this extra show that overweight and obese patients may benefit the most from taking Hydroxycitric Acid. But, other studies point to fat melting on smaller frames, too.

Another great thing about Hydroxycitric Acid is that it’s actually helping people feel fuller. Usually, when it’s time to lose weight, people struggle the most with eating less. And, that’s the most important part of losing weight. In fact, experts say that 80% of losing weight has to do with eating less. The other 20% has to do with your activity level. So, it’s incredibly important to eat less if you ever want to see results. Now, Hydroxycitric Acid can actually help you feel fuller before you sit down to your meal. And, that means you eat less every day.

Does Hydroxycitric Acid Cause Side Effects?

One of the selling points of Hydroxycitric Acid is that it’s natural, so it won’t cause side effects. But, is that actually backed up by any studies? The short answer is yes. In the studies completed on Hydroxycitric Acid, they all mention the same thing about side effects. Truly, they all say that this ingredient shows no known side effects. In other words, both the placebo group and the one on Hydroxycitric Acid didn’t have any side effects.

So, Is Hydroxycitric Acid Worth Taking?

Of course, the decision is up to you. But, the current studies on Hydroxycitric Acid are proving to be positive. And, if you’re stuck in weight loss and can’t quite find a way to slim down, this may really help you. As more studies are done on this amazing acid, we’ll know more about how effective it is for all body types. But, right now, this seems to be a natural way to slim down and suppress your appetite at the same time.

Todd Ruggets
Todd Ruggets

Latest posts by Todd Ruggets (see all)

Please rate this

error: Content is protected !!