Is a fuller backside on your wish-list? Do you wish it was as easy as smoothing on a cream? Well, according to the makers of Apex Booty Pop, it is that easy. Because, this is a cream that can get smoothed on your skin to stimulate fat storage in that area. Let’s face it, the trend to have a bigger butt isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. And, with the dawn of social media, it’s become somewhat of a frenzy thanks to certain celebrities. Now, Booty Pop Cream claims to be the surgical-free way to get you the round, plump booty of your dreams.
So, can you really increase your booty size without a surgery? Or, even without doing a ton of squats? That’s what we’re here to find out about Booty Pop. Because, as far as we’re concerned, a booty cream sounds a little weird. But, science has come a long way in recent years. And, just like anti-aging creams change your face, booty creams like Booty Pop may be able to change your backside, too. It’s just a matter of what ingredients the formula uses, and if they’re truly effective. So, let’s dive in and see if this product is worth it.
How Does Booty Pop Work?
A large part of what your butt looks like is if you have enough collagen in that area. Because, collagen keeps your skin thick and smooth. But, as we age and move around, those collagen levels fall away greatly. So, you’ll start seeing drooping skin and more dimples showing through. Now, Booty Pop claims it can help smooth out your skin and lift your butt. In addition to that, it says it can help push fat storage into those areas to make your butt bigger. Booty Pop Cream also claims to help lock in moisture with fatty acids, which further plump your bottom.
Booty Pop Benefits And Claims:
- Increases Your Size And Shape
- Boosts Skin’s Hydration There
- Helps Lock In Any Moisture
- Uses Fatty Acids To Smooth
- Evens Out Cellulite / Stretch Marks
Booty Pop Ingredients
- Green Tea – First, Booty Pop uses this, which is actually a super popular skincare ingredient. And, it’s good because it loads your skin with nutrients, which encourage smoothness and hydration. Then, Booty Pop claims it can help fight aging on and below the skin’s surface.
- Soy Protein – Second, you’ll find this ingredient in Booty Pop. They claim it helps with increasing and maintaining muscle mass in your booty. And, that’s important for keeping the tone and overall shape of your backside. So, this might be a good ingredient to have in this formula.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – Next, Apex Booty Pop Cream claims to use this to boost hormones in your body. Now, we’re not quite sure what hormones have to do with a bigger butt. But, we’re assuming it has to do with the overall storage of fat in your backside, as well.
- Vitamin E – Finally, you’ll find Vitamin E in the Booty Pop Cream formula. Because, the brand claims this is good for keeping away free radicals that damage your skin. And, we always like seeing antioxidants like Vitamin E in skincare products. Because, free radicals are everywhere.
Booty Pop Free Trial
Right now, you can actually order your first bottle of Booty Pop Cream for free. Because, the company is offering a free trial to all first-time customers. That way, you can try it out for yourself to see how you like it. Though, keep in mind, the trial probably won’t run as long as you need it to. Most skin care products need to be used for at least four weeks or more to see the best results. So, we recommend using this cream for at least that long, should you want to try it. But, a free trial is a good way to see how you like it first.
Booty Pop Review
Overall, we think that Booty Pop Cream has a stellar formula. And, we think it may really be able to help you firm and shape your booty. Because, the ingredients in the formula are great for your skin. And, since so much of the appearance of your butt has to do with your skin, this is a good thing. Truly, just increasing collagen in your butt may be enough to smooth out cellulite and perk it up. So, we give this booty cream two thumbs up. And, if you want to try it, you can with that convenient free trial offer.