The Internet Is Wondering: What Are The Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial?
Have you ever tried anything crazy for the sake of health and beauty? Fish pedicures? Thai face slapping? Well, we commend your adventurous spirit! But, we bet you’ve never tried anything as crazy as a Japanese bird poop facial. Just the idea of it might have you squirming in your seat. But, women wouldn’t do it if it didn’t have at least SOME benefits for your skin. So, you might be wondering, what are the Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial?
But, just so we don’t get ahead of ourselves, we wanted to tell you a little bit where bird poop facials came from. Who knows, after you read this article, you might not even care about the Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial. You might want to just run out and get one as soon as possible! Hey, we certainly think it could make a good story for your friends and family at parties. But, we also think there might be some more Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial than that. So, keep reading to learn what they are! And, for more skin care products and tips, check out the New Review HQ Webpage!
Learn The Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial
- Did you know that bird poop facials have been around for about 400 years? That’s right, women in Japan have been using Japanese Nightingale Droppings on their face for longer than this country has even been around!
- The technical name for a bird poop facial is “Uguisi no fun.” Don’t let this weird Japanese name throw you off. These facials could be fun, you never know! But, we’re sure there’s more Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial than that.
- So, what makes this facial work, anyways? Well, the feces of the Japanese Nightingale contains urea and guanine, which may help to lock moisture into the skin. Some other Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial is that it even out blemishes.
- It seems that getting a bird poop facial is relatively painless, too. Watch this video of some people getting a bird poop facial!
- Some of the last Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial is that the nightingales are usually free-range birds, because that makes their poop more enzyme-rich. So, no nightingales were harmed in the making of these face masks!
Should You Get One Now That You Know The Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial?
Really, the decision is yours. But, if you’d like to join the likes of Japanese geishas, you may find you enjoy getting a bird poop facial! And, now that you know some Benefits Of A Bird Poop Facial, you know what you are paying for! We think it sounds like something fun and silly to try. And hey, your skin could end up looking better because of it! So, why not? And, don’t forget to check out tons of other skin care products and other weird skin tips on the New Review HQ Website.