You’ve probably heard that protecting your skin against sun damage is one of the most important things you can do to stave off the visible signs of aging. Today, we’re here to talk about 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin. The more ways you have to protect, the more likely you are to actually effectively manage to do so. From layering to sneaking SPF into your products to building your sunglasses collection, we’ve got you covered. So let’s get started.
7 Ways To Protect Your Skin
- Layer SPF – Find all the ways possible to integrate SPF into your products. You can either buy products with SPF built right in (BB Cream, foundation, primer, etc.) or you can mix them together to create your own sun-protecting formula. Whatever works for you! And the more you slather on, the better. This is perhaps the most important of the 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin.
- Have No Excuses – Sensitive skin? Too sensitive for regular sunscreen? If your skin is being a baby, get yourself some baby sunscreen! No excuses.
- Wear – Sun protective clothing, that is. You can be glamorous about this or as dorky as you want. Out of the 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin, this may be where you can get the most creative. Hats, sunglasses, and cover ups – oh my! If you have extra cash, you can even invest in SPF enhanced clothes. Make sure any hats you get have wide brims. At least 4 inches all around should do.
- Supersize – Your sunglasses. This might be the most fun of the 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin! Not only supersize but get a bunch of different sunglasses to go with different outfits. And make sure they are big! That’s what we mean by supersize. More coverage means less sun damage to the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Embrace – Your skin color! If you’re pale, don’t try to get tan for the sake of being tan. Of all the 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin, this might be the most controversial. Many women crave a tanned look.
- Relax – The 6th of the 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin is to relax. Indoors! If the sun is scorching out, just avoid it between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm. This is when the sun’s UV rays are the strongest.
- Don’t Forget! – The last of our 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin is to not forget to protect your lips and hands. Include SPF lip balm and SPF in your hand lotion. Especially when you’re driving (notice how the sun hits your hands when you’re at the wheel).
7 Ways To Protect Your Skin: The Takeaway
What’s the bottom line when in comes to these 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin? The bottom line is that there are MANY ways you can go about protecting your skin. If you are panicking right now, don’t worry! Choose areas that you have slacked on and get your priorities straight. And have fun with it! Certainly, the part about updating your wardrobe should excite some of you ladies. We hope you have learned some useful times with this article on 7 Ways To Protect Your Skin!